You have no items in your cart.
Popov Family products give you access to nature by the purity of their production (yes, organic), the immensity of the tradition they are based upon, and the intensity of their use, by you personally.
It takes 3500 kg of rose petals to distill 1 kg of rose attar! It is more precious than gold. So in one gram there are 3,5 kg of rose petals, literally thousands and thousands of dew covered, manually harvested petals. True rose attar has a solid state in room temperature. Rub the vial in your hands to make it fluid.
Damascena Rozbio Ltd is founded by the Popov family in 2009 in Kazanlak, Bulgaria. The family is specializing in the cultivation, growth and production of rose and lavender essential oils, floral waters, dried flowers and cosmetic products. The gardens are bio certified and situated in the Bulgarian Valley of Roses and Thracian Kings. The company’s own distillery is nearby; the harvested rose petals are processed immediately after being hand-picked.
Rose oil is an essential oil known since ancient times for its natural power to heal, regenerate and refresh the human body and mind. The benefits of the rose products have been examined and used successfully by the famous Arabian physician, known by the name Avicenna, whose medical science has been the basic guidebook in all medical faculties in Europe for a period of 600 years.
How to use
“True, unadulterated, and pure rose essential oil (Rosa damascena) is actually pretty hard to find. In almost all cases you will find a highly diluted oil, usually no more than 5% rose oil in a base of oil (or even alcohol), or a rose absolute.
Popular Uses of Rose Essential Oil
- Apply one to two drops to face, neck, and décolletage. Follow with the moisturizer of your choice.
- Apply one drop directly to skin imperfections twice daily.
- Diffuse in the morning to promote energy and vitality.
- Rose oils benefits the limbic system when used aromatically. Consider massaging a small amount over the heart daily, inhaling from the hands afterward.
- Diffuse as desired, inhale from cupped hands, or massage a diluted drop (or less) into the reflex points of the feet daily for peace and relaxation.”
(Source, more info and precautions, read: //www.sustainablebabysteps.com/rose-essential-oil.html)